EYE TESTS AND SCREENING
Comprehensive Eye care for Children and Adults
Maintaining clear vision is becoming a tough challenge for many of us now. With a more active lifestyle, people tend to oversee their eye’s health, not knowing that a potential issue might be at play.
Good eyesight is a valuable health asset and it is too precious to lose. Don’t take the risk. Get your eyes checked regularly by a trusted eye care professional. Prevention works wonders.
Talk to us today about our comprehensive eye exams both for children and adults.
Eye Tests and Investigations
Regular eye check-ups is a must for the proper maintenance of good eye health and vision.
- Children’s vision tests
- Laser surgery referral
- Regular eye tests and consultations are bulk billed to Medicare.
- Ocular Diabetes
- Glaucoma diagnosis and monitoring
Digital Retinal Photography (DRI)
This provides a unique view of the inside parts of your eyes particularly the retina, optic nerve, macula, and blood vessels. The resulting image helps in screening for eye diseases including:
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic retinopathy
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure
- and many other serious illnesses
Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
This complements a regular eye test because it gives a real-time, cross-sectional image of the eye at the tissue level – which means we get a view of the layers of your retina including its thickness. OCT helps in the diagnosis of:
- Diabetes related eye diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Disorders of the optic nerve
- Disorders of the macular
Did you know that people with normal vision have an evenly rounded cornea in both eyes? While flat or unevenly curved ones could be a sign of an eye problem? To check and map the surface of the cornea, we conduct a non-invasive imaging technique called corneal topography. It also helps us in checking for:
- Corneal Integrity
- Corneal disease
- Corneal Deformities
Orthokeratology (Ortho K)
Also known as Overnight Vision Correction Therapy, patients are made to wear special gas permeable contact lenses while they sleep at night. The lenses reshape the surface of the eyes or the cornea to reduce refractive errors such as:
- Myopia or Nearsightedness
- Hyperopia or Farsightedness
- Myopia Control
We recommend this test to check the full horizontal and vertical range as well as the sensitivity of your vision. Vision changes could usually suggest an underlying eye and even brain disorder, so it is advisable to have it alongside your periodic eye test. Vision field testing helps in the detection of:
- Peripheral Vision Loss
- Pituitary Disease
- Brain Tumors
Eyewear & Sunglasses
- From quality to budget frames, we stock a comprehensive range of over 400 frames ranging from budget to designer labels.
- We offer children’s, women’s, and men’s eyewear in various designs whether stylish or conservative.
- Full manufacturer’s warranty and free lifetime adjustment.
- Our staff are trained to help you select the frames or prescription sunglasses that suit your face, lifestyle, and optical needs.
- We can fit prescriptive lenses in most sunglasses including existing sunglasses (bring your glasses to our store for us to assess if this is possible).
- We stock the latest frames.
- We professionally ultrasonic clean, adjust, and service your glasses, free of charge.
- We have HICAPS (Electronic Billing to Private Health Funds) so you can claim from your health fund on the spot.
- Retail outlet price match (internet price excluded).
PRESCRIPTIVE & / OR CONTACT LENSES
Prescription lenses are chosen according to your visual needs. Whether it is single vision, bi-focal, or multifocal lenses, we only supply the best quality prescription lenses that are scratch-resistant and anti-glare coated and come with a one year warranty against manufacturing defects.
At Figree Eyecare, our experienced optometrists take a complete approach to ensure you are matched with the best possible prescription lens to suit your vision, your lifestyle, and your budget.
We can provide a wide selection of contact lenses
- Daily disposable contact lenses
- Fortnightly disposable contact lenses
- Monthly disposable contact lenses
- Toric disposable contact lenses
- Extended wear disposable contact lenses
- Cosmetic Coloured disposable contact lenses
- Multifocal disposable contact lenses
Conventional lenses are available in several options
- Combined prescription
PAY USING ZIPPAY
Apply now for a zipPay account and get approved for up to $1000 within just a few minutes.
Use your zipPay account online or in-store wherever you see Zip. Browse the Store Directory to find 1000’s of fantastic retailers.
Flexible repayments that suit you. Schedule payments weekly, fortnightly or monthly (ie. when you get paid). Min $40 per month.